Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the provision of services by Smarter Business Marketing, hereinafter referred to as “the Company” to “the Client”. Below are the basic Terms and Conditions for any projects created by the Company. Terms can also be stipulated in our proposals. By accepting our proposal you automatically accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Proposals are free of charge and you are under no obligation until the proposal is accepted by you, now the Client (written acceptance via email).
- Proposals are valid for 30 days from the date on the proposal, unless stated differently on the proposal.
- Prices on estimates are not binding and are subject to change.
- A deposit of up to 50% is required for Web Design projects. A project will only start after the proposal is accepted and the deposit paid.
- Information (words/text), as well as images, logos and artwork (or photographs) to be used, must be electronically supplied unless they are to be created as part of the Web Design project and have been quoted for.
- We allow for certain design changes on Web Design projects. Any additional work, changes or updates will be charged at an hourly rate (dependent on the task, to be verified at the start of task) or will be quoted separately.
- Changes must be requested in writing, via email.
- The Client is to ensure the copyright for all material is supplied. Under no circumstances will Smarter Business Marketing be held responsible for any copyright disputes.
- A Web Design project’s Date of Completion (DOC) is affected by feedback and the receiving of content. Timelines for completion will be adjusted accordingly.
- Web Design proposals do not include domain name registration or hosting, these services will incur an extra fee.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstances causing downtime of the Client’s website, due to events out of the control of the Company, we cannot be held liable.
- Ongoing monthly contracts, such as Website Maintenance, Social Media Marketing and Online Marketing, will be billed for monthly and is payable in arrears and within 7 days of invoice date.
- If a project is cancelled at any time, all fees up to the point of cancellation will be calculated and invoiced. This is payable within 7 days of invoice date.
- If a monthly online marketing contract is to be terminated, the Company requires a full calendar month’s notice.
- On termination of a monthly online marketing contract, without the required notice, an exit fee will be charged, equivalent to the monthly fee.
- Any project undertaken by the Company will only be released once it has been proofed and accepted by the Client. Thereafter we take no responsibility for any content errors.
- Social media posts are directed at your targeted audience and mostly scheduled in advance. If the Client requires specific posts, the content must be supplied.